Wednesday 25 July 2012

Welcome to the site

Some of you may know me as 'winxvaughan' on youtube, or 'Vaughanh7' on various other sites.
This website is dedicated to all my doll collections, from the ones people know I collect such as Monster High, and Winx club, to ones people may have not even heard of! such as Magic Merbabies.

Here's a quick video introduction:



Here's my Youtube Channels:


Winx Club Doll reviews and videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/WinxVaughan/videos

Thanks for visiting! I update frequently!


5 comments:

  1. Hi! It's bloom_daphne from Magix Club. Nice website. I can't wait to see your doll videos. :)

    It's quite sad that you need ask people to not insult/scorn you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a boy and you like winx????
    AWESOME!!!!
    Ah another question i am about to get a winx doll it can be :a) Bloom w/Lockette Light up wings
    b) Italian Bloom Enchantix
    c) Mattel Bloom Enchantix sings
    d) Simba charmix doll bloom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! :) thanks for the comment! :D

      I personally prefer Bloom with Lockette (Pixie magic) by mattel, but she can be quite hard to get a hold of :/
      If you can afford it/find it I'd say go for that one! it's rarer, and worth more...and is so beautiful :)

      Simba charmix Bloom is beautiful, and definetally the cheaper option!
      They're all great dolls, and the decision is all yours ;)

      Delete
  3. Hey I am starwinx777 from YouTube :)
    Nice to know that "older" people are collecting dolls too. I am 18 but still love to collect winx dolls and I am going to collect MH too can t wait till I get my first one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vaughan! Got the link to your blog from MHD. ;)
    I added it to the favorite blogs list on my blog, so hopefully that'll get you more viewers! :)

    ReplyDelete